Active Kids Adventure Park is one of Perthshire’s leading attractions, welcoming over 70,000 visitors each year. Situated on a rural, farm-based, 15-acre site, it includes a large multi-activity Outdoor play area; Animal Paddocks; Coffee and Toy shop; Indoor play area and Party rooms.
We’re searching for a superhero to join our team and lead this highly popular Perthshire visitor attraction on the next exciting stage of its journey. As our site Site Manager, you’ll have a full-time permanent position, working five days out of seven, including every second weekend.
We are looking for a Site Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of both indoor and outdoor elements of this established Adventure Park.
We work hard to meet the needs of our customers by delivering a very positive visitor experience. Ensuring excellent customer service is key to our success. High levels of customer satisfaction mean that we are often recommended and that customers regularly come back for more fun.
An experienced and confident manager, with imagination and drive, you will help take this growing business to the next level.
Site Manager key responsibilities
• Management of Staff – dealing with the recruitment, day-to-day management and development of staff
• Health and Safety – management of the site to ensure a safe place of work and play
• Management of Marketing – effective use of social media and website to promote the business
• Management of Stock and Budgets – effective buying of stock and forecasting of budgets for management team
• Suppliers – dealing with suppliers to maximise relationships and develop the business
• Strong interpersonal and motivational skills, with a friendly enthusiastic personality
• Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
• Delivery of first-class customer service
• Previous experience in the visitor or hospitality sector
• Previous management experience including good leadership skills and ability to manage to deliver on budget
• Good IT skills using Microsoft Office
• Previous experience of adhering to health and safety regulations, including food hygiene
If you feel that you have the experience and skills to contribute to our developing business, please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: To be confirmed.